1. Initials: NRJ
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: [shrug]
3. Where was your first kiss?: In a cinema in Melbourne, while "watching" Romeo + Juliet (Baz L. version). Embarrassing given we were with other people.
4. For or against same sex marriages?: For - what other option is there?
5. Are you homophobic?: No. See this comment
6. Are you bisexual?: No.
7. Do you believe in God?: No. I don't hate religions, but I don't intend to fake belief to join one.
8. How many Australian Stats have you been to? VIC, NSW, SA, QLD, TAS. Maybe ACT.
9. How many Australian States have you LIVED in? : One. Victoria.
10. Have you ever lived outside of Australia?: No
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: Nothing in particular. Reasonably happy with general appearance.
12. Name something non physical you like about yourself: Playing the role of unofficial party host.
13. Where do you want to go to college?: Evidently I'm too old to be answering this quiz. I got my chosen course (Comp Sci at RMIT), but I didn't complete it.
14. What is your dream car?: One with a better stereo system. Possibly a more recent Toyota hatchback with working air conditioning, better fuel efficiency, and a quiet interior, so as to take advantage of the good stereo system.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Preferences: any Intrepid Travel expedition, Europe, Canada, Japan.
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex over at your house while your parents were gone?: No.
17. How many concerts have you gone to?: Two or three.
18. Do you download music?: I would download all my music if it were readily available, DRM-free and reasonably priced. Unfortunately, record companies are stupid, so I can only buy from places like Magnatune and eMusic.
19. How many illegal things have you done?: Depends on what threshold of legality we're talking. Probably lots of relatively minor things (eg. I rip CDs that I buy to my iPod) and a handful of moderate things I won't mention.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date?: Anywhere. Perhaps somewhere quirky.
21. Describe your perfect date: Good conversation, good food, an aesthetically warm environment, and no rush to get home to kids.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?: No, not really.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks?: I don't think so. Theresa was too busy shrieking in delight and I was too busy admiring that.
24. Do you like President Bush?: I'm still waiting to find something likeable. I'm going to leave dcrisp's answer here: "Dubya? I think the little @#%$@#$% is a dangerous dangerous man."
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?: No.
26. Have you ever white-water rafted?: No, but navigating the lame "rapids" at Warrandyte on a tyre was fun.
27. Have you ever crashed a car?: No, but someone else has crashed into me.
28. Has anyone more than 10 years older than you hit on you?: No, at least not seriously.
29. Have you met a real redneck?: No.
30. Are you interested in anyone right now?: Yes, most notably the light of my life, Theresa.
31. What song are you listening to right now? Demon Days, by Gorillaz, on their Demon Days album.
32. What is your current favourite song?: Almost anything on the System Of A Down album, Mezmerize.
33. What was the last movie you watched?: Madagascar I think. Although, I couldn't say I actually watched it, with Joshua misbehaving so.
34. Who was the last person you said you loved?: Theresa
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?: Work (AAPT in Richmond) -> Frankston train station -> home.
36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?: No.
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?: Not that I can remember.
38. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?: Yes, in Music Hall, but singing is not my thing.
39. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Face, skin or legs.
40. What really turns you on?: I can't say that in a Public post.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?: Never been there.
42. What is your biggest mistake?: See answer to Q 40.
43. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?: No.
44. Say something totally random about you: My right eyelid is swollen (again) due to a sty or something.
45. Do you have an i-pod?: Of course.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?: No.
47. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?: Sometimes, but these days, it's usually because someone else has it on. I don't recall getting hooked on a kids show since secondary school.
48. Do you have braces?: No.
49. Are you comfortable with your height?: Yes.
50. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?: Been so thoughtful that I've ended up in tears.
51. When do you know its love?: When you almost lose her.
52. Do you speak any other languages besides English?: No. Too much effort to learn.
53. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?: Ewww!
54. What magazines do you read?: I generally don't, but I'll skim computing and photography magazines occasionally. And I used to buy Super Food Ideas.
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: No.
56. Has anyone you were really close with pass away?: Mum.
57. Do you watch MTV?: Have seen a little at my sister-in-law's.
58. What's something that really annoys you?: Someone saying "sorry" for something that's not their fault, or mockingly taking feedback personally so as to gain reassurance.
59. What's something you really like?: Being outside, either in a forest when the rain has made everything ultra-green, or in the city seeing people have fun and enjoying life.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?: Eh. I don't dislike him.
61. Can you dance?: No.
62. Have you ever surfed?: No.
63. Do you know how to pump gas?: Huh?
64. Do you drive?: Yes.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?: About 7am.
66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?: No
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?: No.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?: Probably.
69. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?: Sometimes.