Nathan (gemsling) wrote,
Nathan
gemsling

To take the job or not to take the job

Question:

Do I pre-emptively contact the manager who might be about to offer me a job and tell him that I don't think I want it?

Or, do I wait until it is offered, then have to find the courage to say "sorry you went to all that effort and cost in recruiting, but I've decided to decline the position"?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 3 comments