Put your mp3 player on shuffle and note an obscure/interesting lyric from each of the first 10 songs played. Post song/artist guesses in comments.
1. Won't you place your sweet lips to mine?
2. I can make it dis-ap-pear. Have no fear!
3. Door slams. Hospitality's thin there. Wonder just what's going on in there.
4. You're so pretty the way you are.
5. You can get what you want; just get down on your knees.
6. Leo - now is not a good time to photocopy your butt and staple it to your boss's face.
7. The fearful deed is done, My love is near!
8. If the show don't fit, then that's it; I don't need a storyteller.
9. And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter
10. I will be strong. I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning.
Instrumental and foreign language tracks not included, else you would have had lines from the original French concept album of Les Mis and from the Gipsy Kings.