I'm now going through the same thing with video. Every now and then I'll find out about some show that seems interesting, so I'll subscribe to it in Miro. Then I sit down and watch it, right? Hmm, not so much.
I do actually watch some of the shows I download, but the volume of unwatched video is growing. So, if I'm ever stuck on a desert island - with, um... a power source - I'll be able to kick back and:
- Hear inspiring TED Talks.
- Watch episodes of Hollowmen and other stuff from the ABC.
- Learn about CSS and the GIMP.
- Reflect on why Break A Leg never made it to TV.
- Think about becoming a sex-ed teacher who plays an episode of The Midwest Teen Sex Show in each class.
- Learn how to cook on a budget, describe wine, or stay Alive In Baghdad.
But since I'm not likely to get stranded on a desert island, I'll just continue to subscribe to new stuff. And maybe watch something, occasionally...