March 26th, 2006


The Merchant Of Venice

Following a previous post, "To direct or not to direct - that is the question...", I've decided to submit a proposal and see how it goes.

So far, there are two of us planning to submit proposals, but the floor is still open. If you know anyone interested in directing a low-budget stage production of The Merchant Of Venice for The Hartwell Players, now is their chance. Submissions are due before the next play selection committee booze-up meeting in a few weeks.

Okay, I think that's sufficient effort in seeking further competition. Feel free to read my draft submission and suggest changes/fixes for the final version, but be warned: it's long, hence the cut. Collapse )