Okay, it's a bit harsh to say that the film and television industry has ruined my life. But Theresa did have a job to go to this morning, meaning I was left to take Jesara to childcare and Deborah to school, so I got to the train station late and thus got to work late, at which point I settled in and worked for 20 mins before noticing that several people were missing. By the time I found out where they were and got to the badly named boardroom, I was just in time to hear the last two minutes of a presentation about a department that I might like to work in, given the somewhat non-existent nature of my current position a few months down the track.
Today sucks because...
- 11 = 10, but I stupidly thought that 11 = 11.
- I don't know how to find a job where I can use a real email program.
- Lots of orders and I don't know where to start.
- See previous post.
- I still don't have a Charles.
- I have to call all three Ruths this evening and tell two that they don't have the role.
- There are things I'd like to say in LiveJournal, but I'd have to make the post private in case people on my friends list take it personally.
- New Netspace plans mean I'll save $10/month.
I missed a couple of things in the previous post:
- Now none of my mail is flowing to the old Exchange server
- I have been playing The War Of The Worlds and have only just realised it's set to shuffle
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Why the fuck would I want to export email messages to a spreadsheet? "We're Microsoft. We don't have to provide export functions that might be useful."