No. My Mum chose Nathan as a name that couldn't be abbreviated, then ended up calling me Nath.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I semi-cried tonight, thinking about Mum, but the tears didn't flow for long.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No. Give me a keyboard any day.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
What's "lunch meat"? I love lamb, but "lunch meat" makes me think of those hideous processed foods. Unless sliced ham counts.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep. Two of them.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe. It's a flawed question.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I like sarcasm, but can't say I use it frequently.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup. Unless someone removed them without telling me.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Probably not. I'm not a thrill seeker.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Variety is the spice of life. Muesli or "Sultanas and Wheat Bran" are good.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
They're boots. They're not coming off if the laces are tied.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Something very chocolatey. Or Baskin-Robbins Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Smile. And gender. ;-)
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Inability to achieve.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Family and friends.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No. People have better things to do with their time.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and brown boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dinner. Lamb chop, Theresa's wedges, plus other veg. Actually, no: panforte and nougat.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ehren Starks. The Depths of a Year.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Food. And fresh outdoor smells that remind me there is another life out there.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
If sports ceased to exist, my life would be complete.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel, I think.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. How do people do that?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Knocked Up, I think.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
You mean I can't choose Autumn or Spring?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both. Strong love needs both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Something that is rich in chocolate.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Why would anyone respond? I'm not seeking a response.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
A poor Chinese farmer with no Internet access.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Oh, books - yes... I should start reading again. The Magic Toyshop and The Book of Air and Shadows are next on the list.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I'm not using one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Theresa and Deborah were watching America's Next Top Model, so you could sort of say I was watching TV. Oh, and we watched highlights from The Glasshouse on DVD.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Life (cf. #23). And music.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Wellington, NZ. Until that tiring one-day business trip, I was able to complain that I'd never been outside the country.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really, unless you count being a passive control freak at parties.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Haven't we been through this at #37?
48. WHERE WILL YOU BE FOR THE HOLIDAYS?
All over the place. With Dad for Christmas lunch and Theresa's parents for Boxing Day. Will invite my step father and brother over for Christmas Eve. Still need to organise New Year's plans.